Stockyards City Main Street is hosting their annual Stockyards Stampede event this year on Saturday, October 21st from 10am-3pm. There will be numerous family-friendly activities held throughout the district.
Oklahoma’s Stockyards City
2501 Exchange Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Saturday, October 21
This event is free to attend.
- The Slash O’ Ranch Longhorns will kick off the event at 10am by parading down Exchange Street.
- At noon, Chuck Wagon camp will be demonstrating traditional cooking along with offering samplings of cobbler, stew, cornbread and more.
- Live music and Little Miss and Mr. Stockyards City pageant on stage.
- Made in Oklahoma Market will include locally made and produced items.
- The Kids Corral will have fun activities for kids of all ages! Pony rides, a petting zoo, games, ag demonstrations, dummy roping, corn hole, and soft pastel art boards will be part of the festivities.
- The Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Foundation will be the hosting beef producers to compete for the coveted distinction of Oklahoma’s Best Beef!
- This will be a perfect opportunity to experience all that is Stockyards City! Visit the restaurants, shops, and get pictures of the things you can only see in Stockyards City!