Are you interested in submitting a guest post for Oklahoma City Mom? We love that you want to take the time to contribute your thoughts, experience and wisdom to our readers! Before you begin typing away, please read the following guidelines!
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your guest post must be original content and not published elsewhere.
- Guest posts should be between 400-800 words and proofread for errors before submitting.
- You will need to provide a minimum of one original photo that works well with your post. You are welcome to submit multiple photos and we will select which one works best. Please include at least one horizontal photo, if possible.
- Please provide a bio (100 words or less) and a picture of you (or you with your family) to use at the bottom of your post.
- Content should be free from the following: profanity, sexual language, political endorsement of a party or candidate, political commentary, op-ed commentary on controversial social and/or political issues, and derogatory or inflammatory language.
- Please Note: We welcome all guest post submissions, but it is not a guarantee that your post will get published. We schedule our editorial calendar out two months in advance, so please consider that when choosing your topic.
To be considered for a guest post, please fill out the following form:
[gravityform id=”12″ title=”true” description=”false”]
* If you are a local business owner and want to reach our audience, we’d love to talk to you about advertising options. We ask that guest bloggers refrain from writing about businesses with which they have a financial affiliation.