All Aboard the Oklahoma Railway Museum’s Halloween Train!
Looking for some Halloween fun? The Oklahoma Railway Museum is hosting their annual Halloween Train on October 28-29.
Families can ride the decked-out Halloween train and receive a candy gift bag. *Allergy–friendly bags available upon request).
Be sure to explore the museum grounds to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunting play a round of mini golf. This event is for kids and adults of all ages, and you won’t want to miss it!
Oklahoma Railway Museum
3400 NE Grand Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Dates & Times
- Event takes place October 28th and October 29th.
- Trains Leave the Oakwood Station at:
12:00 pm, 1:15 pm, 2:30 pm and 3:45pm
- Adults $15.00: ages 13 years and older
- Children $8.00: ages 3 years to 12 years
- Children under three ride FREE as a lap child