Summer time is winding down, back to school is gearing up, the temps will (hopefully) soon be cooling down, and we can look forward to all things fall! But first, it’s time for traditional Oklahoma county fairs!
If you’re looking for some local, good ole small town fun not too far from OKC, look no further. There’s just something about a corn dog, ferris wheel, and carnival games for the whole family. We’ve compiled a list of county fairs near the OKC Metro for you!
Oklahoma County Fairs Near OKC
- August 23-26, 2023
- 3001 Jensen Road, El Reno, OK, 73036
- carnival, shopping, food trucks, concerts, livestock show a
- Canada County Free Fair Website
- August 28-September 2, 2023
- 4518 Expo Cir E, Stillwater, OK 74075
- Payne County Free Fair Website
- September 7-9, 2023
- 1715 Hardcastle Blvd, Purcell, OK 73080
- McClain County Free Fair Website
- September 7-10, 2023
- 615 E Robinson St, Norman, OK 73071
- petting zoo, baby crawling contest, stick horse races, square dancing, and more
- Cleveland County Free Fair Website
- September 6-9, 2023
- 1700 W. Independence St Shawnee, OK 74804
- Pottawatomie County Free Fair Website
If you have been to any of these county fairs, which one is your favorite? Let us know!