The Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden is celebrating 40th Annual Haunt the Zoo, Oklahoma’s largest and longest-running Halloween tradition! And this year, they are going above and beyond to make this milestone year even more spooktacular.
Haunt the Zoo will be held October 7-29 on Saturdays and Sundays with daytime trick or treating available each day from 9am-4pm.
Oklahoma City Zoo
2000 Remington Pl, Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Saturdays and Sundays from October 7-29 from 9am-4pm
Adult (12+): $24
Child (3-11): $21
Senior (65+): $21
Infants (2 & Under): $8
Zoo Friends: $7
*New this year: Ticket Bundles you can see here.
Tickets are available here.Event Details
- Trick-or-treaters can go around the zoo to collect treats and snacks from sweets and tasty 13 candy stations located along the Haunt the Zoo trail.
- Take in the sights of Haunt the Zoo as you discover custom made family-friendly decorations and elaborate props along the event trail, all perfect for those photo moments.
- Only official Haunt the Zoo trick-or-treat bags will be accepted for collecting candy. Adults and kids alike are invited to wear their Halloween costumes during Haunt the Zoo.
- For the safety of guests and staff, full face masks and costume weapons are prohibited.
Other OKC Zoo Halloween Happenings:
- OKC Zoo’s Annual Pumpkin Drive – Pick your pumpkins and pile out for the OKC Zoo’s annual Pumpkin Drive! From Sunday, October 1 through Friday, October 6, guestsbringing a pumpkin larger than their heads to the Zoo during regular hours will receive free same-day admission. Limit one free admission per person. Donated pumpkins will help create the Haunt the Zoo scene.
- Hay Maze – Little trick-or-treaters will enjoy this fun, interactive located along the Haunt the Zoo trail. This activity is free with Zoo admission.
- Endangered Species Scareousel – Take a “boo”rrific spin on the carousel – all decked out for Haunt the Zoo. Additional fees apply for each ride and can be purchased in advance with your admission tickets or on-site. Children two and under ride for free.
- Save the date for OKC Zoo’s Haunt the Zoo: All Grown Up – The Zoo is the official haunting grounds for Oklahoma City’s most popular 21 and older, Halloween themed party. Mark your calendar for Friday, October 27 from 7 to 11 p.m. and stay tuned to the Zoo’s socials for event details including ticket sales.